Well, I’m not a really good cleaner, but this spirit of Sensei in the overlap-chap looks pretty good.
The new scans of the chaps are awesome! I would love to see him for a short amount of time to practice this new occupation. lol
Nanase and Rin
Assclass got first place for Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2014 in the boys category!
- Assassination Classroom
- Sakamoto Desu ga?
- Juuhan Shuttai!
- Nanatsu no Taizai
- Attack on Titan
- Hikidashi ni Terrarium
- Amaama to Inazuma
- Houseki no Kuni
Wow, AssClass and Sakamoto got the higher ranks!! But why are there only a few translated chaps of Sakamoto desu ga? (#>__>)
dai-uso fragte: Hello! \(^_^ ) (I dunno, if this is the section for it, but I wasn't able to find another way.) Anyway, I just wanted to express my gratitude for all those awesome posts you've been doing til' now and it's everytime nice to see them whenever I open Tumblr. (^^=) Just to note that I'm a Fudanshi and not a Fujoshi. xD I'm sure that I'll never be able not to enjoy your posts, so thank you and please keep up the good work! d(^^ ) *ｵﾂｶﾚ~*
I had a shitty week and shitty humor so I waited to answer you beautiful message with some witty comment but…
I’m still speachless as I was when I first readed it xD
It was like:
And then awwww, you’re so sooo cute! AND WHATS MORE THIS WAS MY SECOND FUDANSHI MESSAGE AND I’M SO HAPPY! It’s so nice to know that some boys enjoy this blog too (▰˘◡˘▰)
And thank you! I always try my best in here!
Ps. The upcoming week will be even harder, omg can I disappear?! Or sleep all week? T^T
I’m really glad that my post had such a positive effect on you. ^^
And sometimes it’s not even needed to write a witty comment, the honest reply you gave me is even better. (⇀‿↼=)
Well, as you see.. after the second you immediately got the third, so I’m sure that there will be more, who will thank you in the next time. (´‿ ` )
Iya, iya, you will be only allowed to take a rest for a week, since we would be sad when you’d disappear. :P But also keep care of yourself, will you? =(´・｀) ﾌｰ
Scientists say, that humans probably use only 10% of the brain’s capacity to do things. So, what if the other 90% will be activated after peoples’ death, because of the absence of oxygen, causing them to see an illusion?
"There’s a lot of pressure being the child of immigrants."
“My mother is Thai, my father is from Chile. They met while working at a restaurant. There’s a knowledge among first generation immigrants— that they aren’t going to be the ones to achieve the American Dream. They have to work hard and struggle so that their children will have a shot at it. So they educate their children and pass the Dream along to them. And now I have an obligation to make more fucking money than them, to live the American Dream, to validate all the risks they took and everything they went through. And that’s a heavy burden.”
"There are two books in America: one for the poor and one for the rich. The poor person does a crime, and gets 40 years. A rich person gets a slap on the wrist for the same crime. They say that the poor person doesn’t want to work and the poor person just wants a handout. Well I picked cotton until I was thirteen, left Alabama and got my education in the streets of New York. I drove a long distance truck all my life and never once drew welfare, never once took food stamps either. I sent four kids to college. But they say all poor people do is sit around with a quart of beer. Look in this bag next to me. I’ve got three things in this bag next to me: a Red Bull, a Pepsi, and Draino, because my drain is clogged. But you see, even if I do everything right, I still have to play by the poor book.”